假如你因为英语学不好而难过,那就吃一颗糖,汲取一些糖分,很快你的心情就会好起来。为大家精心整理了难过的英语怎么写优秀5篇,您的肯定与分享是对小编最大的鼓励。
英 [ˈsɒrəʊfl] 美 [ˈsɑroʊfl]
sorrowful
adj. 伤心的,悲伤的; 可悲的,可怜的,悔恨的,可惜的,抱歉的; 哀戚; 凄恻;
1. They have both behaved very badly and I am very hurt.
他们俩都很不友善,让我非常难过。
2. Bishop Daly said he was devastated by news of the Cardinal's death.
戴利主教说他听到红衣主教去世的消息后感到极为震惊和难过。
3. John, I'm sorry for Steve, but I think you've made the right decisions.
约翰,我为史蒂夫感到难过,但是我认为你的决定是正确的。
4. I'm sad about my toys getting burned in the fire.
我的玩具在这场火中付之一炬,这令我很难过。
5. I'm sad that Julie'smarriage is on the verge of splitting up.
朱莉的婚姻濒临破裂,我为此感到难过。
6. I can't help feeling sorry for the poor man.
我不禁为这个可怜的男人感到难过。
7. She gets very upset if I exclude her from anything.
要是有什么事情我不让她参加,她会非常难过。
8. I feel sorry for that poor child.
我为那个可怜的孩子感到难过。
9. I still feel choked about him leaving.
我还在为他的离去感到难过。
10. I've heard about Mollie — I'm so sorry.
我已经听说了莫莉的事情——我很难过。
11. You looked pretty upset just now.
你刚才看上去挺难过的。
12. Dead? Well, I can't say I'm sorry.
死了?嗯,我不觉得难过。
13. I am lonely and I am hurting.
我很孤单,很难过。
14. "I'm sorry about Patrick," she said.
“我为帕特里克感到难过,”她说。
15. It was kind of sad, really.
有点儿让人难过,真的。
1、 Roy told his sorrowful tale with simple words anybody could understand.
罗伊用简单的、人人都能理解的语言讲述了他那个伤感的故事。
2、 She looked sorrowful and dejected.
她看上去又悲伤又沮丧。
3、 A funeral is a sorrowful occasion.
葬礼是一种令人悲伤的场合。
4、 Hamlet is usually played as a sorrowful person who cannot make decisions or take action.
哈姆雷特常被演成一个优柔寡断的伤感型人物。
5、 " I have no hope,'said Mr. Lorry, in a low and sorrowful whisper.
“ 我不抱希望, ”罗瑞先生放低了嗓子悲伤地说。
6、 His father's face looked suddenly soft and sorrowful.
他父亲的面容忽然温和起来,充满了忧伤。
7、 The sorrowful demeanour , the tremolo music, the long, explanatory , cumulative addresses, all were there.
悲哀痛苦的姿势, 如泣如诉的音乐, 长长的说明性道白使情节层层推进, 通俗剧的成份一样也没少。
8、 It was hard to listen to her sorrowful howling as we drove away.
在我们开车走远的时候听到她的声声哀叫真是难受。
9、 It will suffice to say that he was surprised, vexed, sorrowful, and ill at ease.
就说他感到惊讶, 烦恼, 伤心和不安,也就够了。
10、 Listen to the sorrowful songs, watch at the mirthful films.
听悲伤的歌, 看幸福的戏。
11、 Her face was sorrowful. She looked steadily at the floor.
她面容悲伤, 两眼凝视着地面。
12、 If you are sorrowful, let me know why and be sorrowful too.
如果你有发愁的事, 让我知道是为了什么,同你一道发愁。
13、 When the cave door was unlocked, a sorrowful sight presented itself.
山洞门一打开, 就出现了一幅悲惨的景象。
14、 Smoking kills. It is a sorrowful thing also is a fact.
吸烟害死人, 这是个悲哀的事实。
15、 Be not sorrowful leave for self, can tell your words in here.
别把悲伤留给自己, 可以在这里说出你的话。
英 [sæd] 美 [sæd]
sad
adj. 悲哀的; 糟糕的; 可悲的; 令人遗憾的;
1.TheyhavebothbehavedverybadlyandIamveryhurt.
他们俩都很不友善,让我非常难过。
2.BishopDalysaidhewasdevastatedbynewsoftheCardinal'sdeath.
戴利主教说他听到红衣主教去世的消息后感到极为震惊和难过。
3.John,I'msorryforSteve,butIthinkyou'vemadetherightdecisions.
约翰,我为史蒂夫感到难过,但是我认为你的决定是正确的。
4.I'msadaboutmytoysgettingburnedinthefire.
我的玩具在这场火中付之一炬,这令我很难过。
5.I'msadthatJulie'smarriageisonthevergeofsplittingup.
朱莉的婚姻濒临破裂,我为此感到难过。
6.Ican'thelpfeelingsorryforthepoorman.
我不禁为这个可怜的男人感到难过。
7.ShegetsveryupsetifIexcludeherfromanything.
要是有什么事情我不让她参加,她会非常难过。
8.Ifeelsorryforthatpoorchild.
我为那个可怜的孩子感到难过。
9.Istillfeelchokedabouthimleaving.
我还在为他的离去感到难过。
10.I'veheardaboutMollie—I'msosorry.
我已经听说了莫莉的事情——我很难过。
11.Youlookedprettyupsetjustnow.
你刚才看上去挺难过的。
12.Dead?Well,Ican'tsayI'msorry.
死了?嗯,我不觉得难过。
13.IamlonelyandIamhurting.
我很孤单,很难过。
14、"I'msorryaboutPatrick,"shesaid.
“我为帕特里克感到难过,”她说。
15.Itwaskindofsad,really.
有点儿让人难过,真的。