商务交际常用口语【4篇】

商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。下面是小编精心为大家整理的商务交际常用口语【4篇】,您的肯定与分享是对小编最大的鼓励。

日常商务英语口语 篇1

1、 I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon、

希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

2、 I hoped we can cooperate happily、

希望我们合作愉快。

3、 I hoped we can continue our cooperation、

希望我们能够继续合作。

4、 We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties、

我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

5、 We hoped that this market trend will continue、

希望市场形势能够继续保持。

6、 It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon、

希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。

7、 We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly、

希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。

8、 We hope to receive your immediate answer、

希望尽快得到你们的答复。

9、 We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter、

我们期待你们的尽快答复。

10、 We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration、

希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

11、 We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods 、

我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

12、 In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you、

为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

13、 Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us 、

希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

14、 We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations、

我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

15、 It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you、

我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

16、 We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon、

我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

17、 I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost、

我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

18、 We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience、

我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

19、 We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes、

我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

20、 We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further、

我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。

21、 We look forward to your settlement at early date、

希望你们尽早进行结算。

22、 Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated、

感谢您的早日结算。

23、 We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible、

希望尽快解决债权问题。

24、 We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future 、

希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

25、 We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible、

我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

26、 We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion、

我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

27、 I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business、

我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

28、We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings、

我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

29、 I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us、

希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

30、 We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations、

希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

31、This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students、

这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。

32、The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate、

商务的英语口语 篇2

客户好像不大愿意在线购买。

It seems that clients are reluctant to purchase online.

这可以理解,客户无法实际接触或感受到相关产品,这在无形中增加了购买风险。

It’s understandable. The customer can’t actually touch or feel a product which increases the risk of the purchase.

那么怎么才能打消他们的顾虑呢?

How to get rid of their worry?

公司应着力打造一个切实可靠的商标品牌。

It’s advisable for companies to focus on creating a positive and reliable brand name.

嗯,人们一般都对品牌商品的`质量很放心。

En,people usually set their heart at rest when it comes to goods with a brand.

如果网站上有高质量的图片,也会降低认知风险。

If the web site has high quality pictures, it will also reduce the perceived risk.

嗯。再有,如果我知道一种商品退货很容易而且不需任何费用,我很可能会购买这种产品。

En. Moreover, I am more likely to purchase the product if I know that returning the product will be easy and at no expense.

所以提供一种宽松的或公正的退货系统将大大降低相关的感知风险。

So having a lenient or fair return system will lower the perceived risk involved.

公司还可以宣传在线购买的便利性。

Companies can also focus on the convenience of online buying.

是啊,如果在线购买耗费的时间更长,还不如通过零售店购买呢。

Yes, if it takes a long time for this action, customers may buy the product through a local retail outlet.

有什么办法使我们的网站能够吸引新顾客?

How to make our site appealing to new customers?

可以试试注册激励措施。

We could try registration incentives.

请具体说说。

Please explain them in detail.

比如用竞赛、促销活动以及试销产品都是吸引新客户注册或购买的有效手段。 ,,。

For instance contests promotions and demos are some of the incentives we can provide to get new customers to register or purchase products or services.

还有吗?

Anything else?

还可以激励现有客户介绍新的客户。这非常节约成本。

We could give incentive to current customers to introduce new customers. It’s a cost-effective way.

嗯,如果现有客户对公司提供的产品或服务感到满意,并能从所提供的激励因素中获得利益,那么他们会很愿意把别人介绍进来。

Well, if existing customers are happy with the products or services they are receiving and see value in the incentive provided, they are happy to refer others.

口碑的作用真的很大呀!

Word-of-mouth is really important!

网络零售的魅力在于,与其他销售渠道相比,它没有什么市场阻力。可以获得低成本、大市场的优势。

The appeal of web-based re-tail is that it seems to have fewer barriers to entry than other sales channels. You can have lower start-up costs wider distribution capabilities.

人们从网上购物是不是比从市场上购物更便宜呢?

Are the goods people buy on the Internet usually less expensive than at the market?

是的。效率高对公司来说就意味成本低。低成本使人们最终能买到价格低廉的汽车、家具和世界上其他消费品。

Yes. Efficiency means lower cost for the company, and that lower cost eventually translated into lower cost for consumers for the cars and furniture and the things they buy in the world.

如果国际互联网能提供企业好的价格,企业就能提供给消费者好的价格。

If the Internet can deliver a better price to business can deliver a better price to consumers.

是这样的。

That’s true.

网上交易多吗?

Are there many online transactions?

很多。据报道去年消费者在国际互联网上购买了价值几十亿美元的商品。

Yes, it is reported consumers bought billions’ worth of goods on the Internet last year.

电子商务前途很光-,明,是吧?

E-commerce has a very bright future, doesn’t it?

是的。甚至农民也开始在网上做生意。从种,子、化肥到整群的牛,什么东西都可以从网。上买卖。

Absolutely. Even farmers are beginning to do business over the Internet, buying and selling everything from seed to fertilizer to entire herds of cattle.

在日益走向全球化、并且竞争愈来愈激,烈的经济环境中,一定会有越来越多的企业从事电子商务。

In an increasingly global and increasingly competitive economy there must be more and more business engaged in e-com-merce.

嗨,玛丽,

Hi, Mary.

我恐怕无法回公司打卡下班了。

I’m afraid I can’t make it to the office to clock out.

I’m afraid I can’t make it to the office to punch the clock.

你在哪儿?

Where are you?

我还在公司。

I’m still in ABC Company.

这个会议比预期的要长。

This meeting took longer than expected.

我们的产品销售得顺利吗?

Did you have any luck selling our product?

顺利!这家公司要订五千个。

Yes! This company wants to order five thousand pieces.

真是个好消息!我要告诉总经理。

That's great news. I'll tell general manager.

还有,别忘了告诉部门经理我不回去打卡。

Also, see to it that the office manager knows I won be in to punch my card 。

Also make sure the office manager knows I won't be back to clock out.

我会转告他。

I'll tell him.

晚上一起吃饭好吗?

Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?

抱歉,我今晚得加班

Sorry. I have to work over- work overtime.

你真有事业心!

You arc really career- career-minded

你真是个工作狂!

You arc really a workaholic!

老板许诺付我加班费!

My boss promised to pay me overtime]

老板许诺付我双倍工资!

My boss promised to pay me double time!

老板许诺付我一倍半工资

My boss promised to pay me time and one-half time and a half !

经批准后的加班都会有一倍半的工资,可以以现金形式或假期形式兑现。

Any approved overtime will be paid at time and a half, which can be taken as salary or time off.

那约翰呢?他可是个平凡的朝九晚五的上班族啊!

What about John? He is a regular 9-to-5er.

他现在也喜欢在假日时工作,因为这时。的工资算一倍半。

Now he likes to work on holidays because he can be on time and a half.

英语口语表达技巧 篇3

一、知己知彼,百战不殆,要拥有一口流利的英语,需要掌握一定的词汇量、基本的语法结构、熟练并灵活的使用各项语言要素,良好的听力理解能力和通过阅读和拓展性思维训练来获得的逻辑思考和表达能力。要对各个弱项进行针对性的训练和练习来提高该素质项的能力,从而渐渐的提高全面的口语表达能力。

二、打破传统,转变观念,在口语的学习过程中,要求我们不但能够积极思考,更要主动分享;不但要分享自己的日常生活和人生经历,更要分享自己已经学习过的单词和语法。通过这样的分享来使得原本掌握的单词和语法更加巩固,从而达到熟能生巧,灵活使用的境地。

三、用脑,用口,不用手,好记性抵不过烂笔头,万事多记笔记从不会错的。可以在英语口语学习上并不建议记笔记。

商务的英语口语 篇4

我们为什么要雇用你?

Why should we hire you?

为什么你认为你能胜任我们公司这个职位呢?

Why you think you are qualified for this position?

我的人际交往能力很强。我在上个公司就职时,熟练掌握了工作流程,而且我具有团队精神和出色的人际关系技能。

I have excellent communication skills and I am familiar with the procedures for the last company I worked for. Besides I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.

我不介意从底层做起。

I don‘t mind getting my hands dirty.

我的专业和工作经验使我能胜任这个职位。

My major and working experience make me qualified for this position.

我在研究所所受的训练,加上实习工作经历,应该使我适合这份工作。

My graduate school training combined with my experience as an intern should qualify me for this particular job.

你为什么辞去上份工作?

Why did you leave your last job?

我上一份工作没有挑战性。贵公司是一家具有创新精神的年轻公司。能为你们工作,正是我所追求的那种挑战。

My last job is of no challenge. Your firm is a young organization with many innovative ideas. Working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge I am looking for.

我喜欢我上一份工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但我上一份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。

I like my last job and it is similar to the position I am applying for in your company, but the salary of my last job was too low so I decided to leave.

贵公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得在这样一个环境中工作会收获最多。

Your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

我上一份工作和我的专业不对口。

My last job is out of my major.

我原先那个公司已经破产了。

My former company has been bankrupt.

因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。

Because I’m very interested in your company’s training program.

在那个公司工作不能发挥我最大的能力。

Working in that company cannot give me the chance to exert all my strengths 。

因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必须考虑我的未来。

Because that company didn’t have a good future, so T needed to consider my future.

你希望的薪金是多少?

What salary are you expecting?

What kind of salary are you seeking?

What range of pay scale are you interested in?

我希望起薪5000元。

My desired starting salary is 5,000 Yuan.

The starting salary I require is RMB 5000 per month.

I require a salary of 5,000 a month.

I require a commencing salary of 5,000 Yuan a month.

我希望月薪5000000元,并提供宿舍。

I require a monthly salary of 5000 Yuan plus housing.

起薪少一点儿,我不计较。

I am quite willing to start at a small salary.

试用期内,我愿意薪水低一点。

I am willing to work on a trial basis for a small salary for several months.

关于薪水,请考验我的工作后再作定夺。

In regards to salary, I’ll leave it to you to decide after you have seen the kind of work I can do.

我会考虑您能提供的最高薪水。

I'll consider the best offer you can make.

嗯。你的起薪将是4,500元,此后会根据你的业绩提升。

En. The salary would be 4,500 to start, with increases given according to your performance.

听来不错。

That sounds good to me.

我们几天内给你答复。

You should be hearing from us within a few days.

谢谢。

Thank you.

听说你找到一份相当不错的工作?

I heard you got a fairly good job?

嗯。月薪六千,一年后还有两个星期的带薪假期。

En. 6000 a month with two weeks paid vacation after 1 year of service.

嗯,月薪六千,第一年还有一万元安家费。

En. The salary is 6000 a month plus 10000 as transfer expenses for the first year.

有试用期吗?

Is there probation?

没有。

No probation is involved.

头两个月是试用期。

I'll be on probation for the first two months.

这种薪酬的确非常有竞争力。

This pay rates are really pay rates very competitive.

要是完成了年终任务,奖金也很可观。

The bonus will also be very considerable if year-end targets can be beaten.

政府减税后,你拿回家的工资就更多了。

Your take-home pay will be even more after the government reduces taxes.

公司还为每位员工支付养老基金、医疗保险等。

For each employee, the company makes contributions for pension plans medical plan.

我早有耳闻你们公司的医疗保险在业界是最棒的。

I’ve heard that your company’s medical plan is one of the best in the business.

你要求加薪10%是吗?

You request a raise, a 10% raise. Is that right?

是的。我相信我在这儿的工作有目共睹。

I believe everyone know the quality of work I’ve been doing here.

这方面我有很多耳闻。

I've heard a lot about the fine work you’ve been doing.

我已能领导团队工作。

I've been able to put together a terrific team.

我计划在项目中领导一个6人小组,至少在初始阶段。

I plan to put together a six-person team on the ABC Project at least through the start-up 。

I plan to supervising six people on the ABC project, at least at the initial stage.

好样的/干得好。

Good for you.

You do a wonderful job.

你的表现很突出。

You’ve made a difference.

应该受到表彰。

That fact should be recognized and rewarded.

所以我认为该将我的薪水提到与我取得的业绩和承担的责任相一致的水平。

So I believe that It’s time for my salary to catch up to my level of achievements and responsibilities.

所以我认为是将我的薪水提高到与行业规定的付酬标准相一致的时候了。

So I believe that it’s time for my salary to get into step with industry-stand-ard compensation for the kind of work I'm doing.

我的工作业绩表明我应该增加薪水。

My performance has put performance me in line for a raise.

但是你已经得到多次加薪了。

But you’ve been raised for quite a few times.

但是你已经获得你所处级别的最高薪金了。

But you' re already at the top level of compensation for your position.

我恐怕无法通融。

I can’t accommodate your request, I’m afraid.

如果我能做决定的话,你要的加薪没有问题,但是我实在职权有限。

If it were up to me there’s no question you’d get the increase you want but 17 m pretty much powerless.

我在这个岗位已供职多年,受益匪浅。现在我也有些东西。.可以报效公司了。

I've been working in this position for several years and have learned a lot on the job. Now I think I have a lot to offer.

你是要求升职吗?

You arc negotiating a promotion?

You'd like to be promoted?

我能够胜任责任更大的岗位。

I can do well in a more responsible position.

我希望更好地报效公司。

I want to offer better services to the company.

我不仅仅为了自己的利益,也是为公司着想。

I'm not just making a request for my own interest but making an offer for the good of the company.

现在谈论此事不合时机,我需要你在现在的岗位上至少再干一年。

This is not the right time to talk about it. I need to keep you where you are for at least another year.

何时适宜?管理层不是向来为员工的职业发展着想吗?

When will it be a better time?

When will it be appropriate to have this discussion? The management has always been considerate about the career development of the employees, hasn’t it?

这样说吧,我认为你还没有为升职做好准备。

Let me put it this way I don’t think you are ready for a promotion yet.

难道我的业绩不能证明我的能力吗?

Can't my accomplishments prove my ability?

我要用什么来证明我巳经准备好了呢?

What will it take for me to demonstrate that I am ready?

直说了吧,

To be perfectly frank with you,

Let me get it straight,

我们打算从外面调人填补你想得到的空位。

we're planning to fill the vacant position you’re after with somebody from the outside.

这样的话,我别无选择,只能另谋高就了。

Under such circumstances, I have no choice but to go elsewhere.

明天我要去上海出差。

I'm going to Shanghai on business

能离开办公室几关难道不是件好事吗?

Don’t you think it a good thing to get out of the office for a couple of days?

对我来说,出差总是。令人厌倦的。我们不停地在谈生意。

Business trip is always tiring to me. We always discuss business matters.

我倒挺喜欢偶尔出趟差,换换心情。

I like to take an occasional business trip for a change.

换换心情?没有比和老板一起出差更让人紧张的了。

A change? Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss.

这次又和老板一起去呀。

It’s with the boss again this time?

上次和老板一起出差,我连饭都没吃饱。

Last time I went on a business trip with the boss, I didn’t even have enough to eat.

但这是一个和老板接触的好机会。

But it’s a good opportunity to get in touch with the boss.

你不知道这次出差日程安排得多紧。

You don’t know how tight the schedule is for this business trip. They scheduled the negotiation at eight tomorrow morning.

明晨八点他们就安排了谈判。

It’s really laborious.

是够辛苦的。

Every time I’m back, I have to write a detailed report of the business trip.

每次出差回来,我还得写详细的出差报告

That’s the last thing I’d like to do.

那是我最不愿意做的事。

Quite often we have to play host to them though it’s their home ground.

Quite often we have to host them though it’s their home ground.

Quite often we have to act as host to them though it’s their home ground.

很多时候,在他们的主场,还得我们做东

You needn't worry about that. Anyway the company will reimburse everything. And a lot of perks!

那你不必操心,反正公司会报销。而且还有额外津贴。

The company is sometimes very cheap on the travel expenses. The per diet rate for meals will decrease next month.

有时公司在差旅费上很小气。每日差旅餐饮补贴下个月。还要下调。

Stop complaining. I don’t even have the chance. Don’t forget to get some presents for me when you are back.

别抱怨了。我还没有这个机会呢。别忘了回来时给我带礼物。

一键复制全文保存为WORD
相关文章