感谢您不断以来对我们的关怀!愿一切的幸福都跟随着您,祝你身体安康,万事如意!对他人表达感激之情的话语还有哪些呢?如下是美丽的小编为大家分享的常用英语口语:非常感谢【优秀7篇】,希望对大家有一些参考价值。
A: Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to talk with me on the phone.
A: 谢谢您在百忙之中抽出时间和我电话聊天。
B: You are welcome.
B: 不客气。
A: Excuse me. When should I contact you about the interview?
A: 请问,有关面试的问题我什么时候和您联系?
B: I'll give you a ring next month.
B:我下月会打电话给你。
Bob,all my life I have dreamt of having a wedding reception in which I would serve drinks from a vodka moat,surrounding an enchanted castle rendered in ice,and I don't think that's too much to ask.
鲍勃,我一辈子都梦想我的结婚典礼拥有像伏特加护城河那样多的美酒,美酒是 用一座迷人的冰雕城堡包围的,我不认为我要求得太多。
Remember when you asked me to tell you when you start acting like Faye Dunaway from the boardroom scene in Mommies Dearest?
记得你来找我,让我在你脑子发热的时候提醒你,不要让你的婚礼变成《亲爱的妈咪》里的场景吗?
Uh,why don't I let you two work this out?
呃,你们还是自己商量好吧?
Fine,we'll go with the stupid baby angel. I need some coffee.
好吧,我们用那傻乎乎的婴儿天使。我需要咖啡。
Why are you here? And don't say for the pizza,because I know you're lactose-intolerant.
你怎么在这儿?不要告诉我你是来吃披萨的,我知道你不能吃甜食。
I heard Katherine left you in the lurch. I'm here to offer my assistance.
我听说凯瑟琳把你弄得很混乱,我是来帮忙的。
Oh,I get it. So I,m desperate and vulnerable; and you're going to swoop in and save the day. Well,thank you very much. I'm fine.
喊,我明白了,我绝望而又无助,所以你来挺救我了。那么,非常感谢你,我很好!
Darling,don't be stubborn You,re going to need place cards, know I have excellent penmanship.
亲爱的,别那么顽固,你需要发请贴。你知道我字写得很好。
Don t you dare throw your calligraphy skills in my face when you at a low point? Now go! And stop following me.
你明知道我的字写得很差还专门过来炫耀,你怎么敢这么做?现在就走!别再跟着我。
愿上帝保佑你们,非常感谢。
God bless and thank you all so much.
沃尔特•艾萨克森:非常感谢大家。
Walter Isaacson: Thank you very much.
非常感谢你抽出了宝贵时间。
Thank you very much for your time.
非常感谢您的来电。
Thank you very much for your call.
我非常感谢你的帮助。
I'm very grateful to you for your help.
我将非常感谢您的帮助。
I'd be most grateful for your help.
我非常感谢您。
I'm extremely grateful to you.
我非常感谢你。
I owe you my best thanks.
非常感谢接我的案子。
Thank you very much for taking on my case.
非常感谢你们,我真的很感激。
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.
我非常抱歉,也非常感谢大家。
But I'm also so grateful to you all.
非常感谢有幸和大家在一起。
Thank you for the privilege of being with you.
非常感谢您款待晚餐很不错。
Thank you very much for dinner it was great.
利奥:非常感谢您的盛情邀请,怀特女士。不过我现在必须要回家了。
Leo: Thank you for your kind invitation, Ms White.* but I must go home now.
多谢詹姆·谢泼绘制的地图。最后,非常感谢托尼、威廉、德博拉和贝唐。
Thank you to Jim Sheppe for drawing the maps. And lastly, a very big thank-you to Tony, William, Deborah and Bethan.
thanks very much
thank you very munch
thanks a lot
A: I am calling to say thank you for the interview yesterday.
我是为昨天的面试向您表示谢意的。
B: You are welcome. I am very impressed by your capability.
不用客气,你的能力给我留下 了深刻的印象。
A: Is there anything I should do?
我还需要做些什么吗?
B: No, nothing. It's thoughtful of you to call me again.
不用,你能再次打来电话,已 经想得很周到了。
A: Thank you. Please call me at ()any time if you have any questions.
谢激知,如果你有什么问题, 请随时打电话给我。
B: OK, I will.
好的,我会的。
A: I am calling to thank you for giving me the interview for the Sales Manager position yesterday.
A:昨天您给了我面试销售经理一 职的机会,我特意打电话向您感谢。
B: You are welcome, Mr. Sun.
B:不用客气,孙先生。
A: I really enjoyed meeting with you.
我是为昨天的面试向您表示谢 意的。
B: You certainly made a good impression on me as well.
你也给我留下了非常好的印象。
A: I am very interested in this position.
我对这个职位非常感兴趣。
B:We'll be making the decision by the end of this week and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
我们会在本周末作出决定,到时我们会尽快和你取得联系。
A: I don't know how to thank you enough, Mr. Li.
A: 真不知该怎么感谢你,李先生。
B: Thank you for your interest in this job.You'll be hearing from us.
B: 谢谢你对这份工作感兴趣。你等待我们的答复吧。
A: I don't know how to express my gratitude. I owe you a lot.
A: 真不知怎么表达我的谢意。谢谢你。
B: You arc wclcome. Bye.
B:不用谢。再见。